I ordered 200 chicks- It's Promiselandfarm & Perfectly_polish's fault

Quote:
I took some pictures of the Blues today. They've taken over my tini garden pond. Then we locked them back in their pen and let the khakis out. They still haven't found the pond even though they've been watching the blues in all day! I'll start a thread tomorrow with pics of all of them. The drakes and roos still hate each other but they're being tolerant and staying out of each others' way.

Quote:
yep PC goggles ON. you can't temp and then try to be all Santa like. we KNOW you.

We know him too well.
When are we going to order that birthday present for him? [URL]http://www.clipartof.com/images/emoticons/xsmall2/2438_sheep_in_love.gif[/URL]

gig.gif

shhhhhhhhhhhbaaaaaaaaa

i wouldn't mind bringing my bucks this weekend too. I'd love verification and what i think are roos. AND i need some advice on which roos to keep for breeding.

good question!! it's slightly bigger than it looks from the outside. back seats go down so well have a decent sized back hatch area. maybe some bungee cords to give the trunk some lift space!!
gig.gif

Quote:
I took some pictures of the Blues today. They've taken over my tini garden pond. Then we locked them back in their pen and let the khakis out. They still haven't found the pond even though they've been watching the blues in all day! I'll start a thread tomorrow with pics of all of them. The drakes and roos still hate each other but they're being tolerant and staying out of each others' way.

Here's my blue swedish boy:

splashandclaw033.jpg

splashandclaw046.jpg

And the silkie molester:

splashandclaw025.jpg

splashandclaw027.jpg

I am eating an almost all backyard meal!

mcpatties (you know, i think good meat is more filling than grocery meat. i can have a little, little chunk and be full)

zucchini from the garden.

i used ragu on my zucchini. i have garden tomato sauce too, but i had to use the ragu since it was open in the fridge.

Quote:
So we'll need a cage for the buckeyes. A brooder for both of our chicks, ducks, and turkey's, and any adult birds I sneak away with
tongue.png
...what else am I missing?

Last edited:
Quote:
So you'll need a cage for the buckeyes. A brooder for both of our chicks, ducks, and turkey's, and any adult birds I sneak away with
tongue.png

feed that we're going to lift from PC. Maybe Ed needs to free his Sat. and drive the bronco!!

Quote:
So you'll need a cage for the buckeyes. A brooder for both of our chicks, ducks, and turkey's, and any adult birds I sneak away with
tongue.png

feed that we're going to lift from PC. Maybe Ed needs to free his Sat. and drive the bronco!!

Hm, that's a good idea. Or you could drive it
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom