I promise... *A warrior cat RP*

(o my

connections being made)

(also YEEEEIKES I missed a LOT)

(ahem guys if you didn't know, Galefeather is based off of PollyGirl and PollyGirl has a scar on her forehead woah)

SOOO you figured it out and caught the hint, did ya? :lol:
I have a scar on my forehead, yes.
IM THE NEW HARRY POTTER GUYS! :woot

Darkpaw stumbled in. "What? No! What happened? No, mom, that wound isn't so bad, I can fix it!" As Emberfeather slumped, he realized that it wasn't the wound. Emberfeather had truly never recovered. "Clan first. Clan first," he repeated, going to the medicine den to gather what he thought were the necessary herbs to fix it. "Marigold.... I think. Cobwebs..." he carried them into the den. "Is this right?" He asked Rainshadow.

"I always knew it was Dawnpaw," Dropspring growled.

"Yes, it is Darkpaw. Also, get wet moss- we will use it to clean the wounds and suck up the blood. " RAinshadow said.

Emberfeather was standing in a starry field. "The flower field..." Featherpool, Shadowthorn, Bloomkit and Brightkit stepped towards her. "It is not your time my precious daughter. I give you one life for hope. You have more to do in this world." Shadowthorn touched her nose and mewed, "I forgave you, can you forgive me?" Bright and Bloomkit mewed a final warning, "Beware of Dawn!" The world around Emberfeather swirled and she looked at the cats with her. She was suddenly breathing again.

(Please no. She could go into a coma, then see Brightkit say, "Mom! Dawns coming!" Okay? )

(That is a bit too dramatic.)

"Emberfeather, I-I think she's dead..." Birchrock felt his voice shake and mewed, "I'll kill that apprentice!"

(Excuse me? Dawnpaw attacked Galefeather and Wispcloud- he ignored Emberfeather)

Wispcloud shook tryoing to stand up. He looked around- but couldn't see. "Willowfrost?" He said.

"Yes dear?" Willowfrost said, licking her mate clean.

"Is my other eye gone?" Wispcloud asked.

"Yes dear." Willowfrost said.

Silvernight woke up, the warrior den overcrowded. "Everyone out!" She yelled. "Wispcloud, have Willowfrost help you to the medicine cat den. Honeycloud, Dropspring, help me carry Galefeather to the Medicine Cat den." She instructed.

Galefeather regained conciseness, but she still couldn't open her eyes. Her thick fur was soaked in blood. Oh great. This is gonna take forever to get off. She thought, quite annoyed. Then she realized the sharp pain on her stomach. She noticed Icepaw. He was next to her, saying, "Don't die my love..." OH GOSH! She thought, panicked. Love?! She gulped. Galefeather felt even more alarmed when she felt herself being lifted up. Then she realized it was only her siblings, so she relaxed.

Back
Top Bottom