I put blukote on my rooster- New Funny Pictures

CBL - You are doing a good job with your roo. You can relax, he is going to be okay. You cleaned him up and are taking care of him and he is up and moving, so he will probably recover without any further issues. Keep offering him good foods that people have been suggesting and make sure he has the water all the time. I think in a couple of days he will be back to his old self and you won't even see that anything happened except for some scabs.

Best to you and your boy.

Thanks
ya.gif
and I'm just assuming that him crowing is good

Cut a chunk that is approximately the size of ping-pong or golf ball in size, then let it thaw. He should be able to tear it appart with ease. Give him one or two servings a day. Suggestion was based on your being in Alaska where fish is easy to come by. Make certain he gets other items as well; vegetables as Chris09 suggested will be difficult to beat and for reasons in addition to vitamin K. Get him back on a complete diet ASAP as damage from fighting should be rapidly repaired and keeping a bird with all the mushy soft stuff will be problematic.

I have BLUKOTE!! Well something like it, our feed store doesn't sell blukote but it sells this blue ink stuff that does the same thing, it also sells something else but it costed 60$!!!! So my question is, how and where do I apply it, I knpw he needs some on his neck, it blue from bruising. poor thing. Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom