I put my order into Holderreads....guess what I got!!!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by 1lpoock, Jan 10, 2010.

1. 1lpoock

1lpoock Spruce Creek Waterfowl

Apr 20, 2009
    Sandusky, Ohio
    Well I put my order in today and they will be shipped on April 28th. I ordered top show quality waterfowl of the following breeds:
    6 Welsh Harlequins
    6 Fawn & White Runner
    A Sexed Pair of White Sebastopols!!

I'm so excited right now...but how am I supposed to wait over 3 months! Don't worry though, there will be plenty of pictures when I get them!

2. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    Oh, cool! You're one lucky duck!

3. rainplace

rainplace Interstellar Duck Academy

[​IMG]

I know what you mean, I've had my spring order in with them since October or something ridiculous like that. I have silkies coming!

Good choices... I bet you're gonna love the goslings... you getting the white?

4. 1lpoock

1lpoock Spruce Creek Waterfowl

Apr 20, 2009
    Sandusky, Ohio
    Yep I just wanted the white sebastopols, are they hard to raise because I'm afraid of one not making it leaving me just having one lone goose [​IMG]

5. rainplace

rainplace Interstellar Duck Academy

I don't have any. I can't keep larger geese around here... not enough land [​IMG]

6. CityChicker

CityChicker Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2009
    Yeah! Good for you! New ducklings are always exciting (geese too, LOL). My original Fawn and White Runners came from them and they were phenomenal. They were so beautiful and tame. They were not at all the typical skittish Runners.

7. A Sexed Pair of White Sebastopols!!

You are sooo lucky [​IMG]

I know what you mean , the waiting is sooo hard and seems to take for ever.Will be waiting and watching for pics when you get them !

Fay

8. Luvducks

Luvducks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    Colorado
    Great! It is hard to wait but when I do something like this and have to wait it helps on days that are not going so great. You can say Better Days are Coming because I have ducks and Geese coming soon! Cannot wait to see them.

9. pishposh

pishposh Out Of The Brooder

Nov 13, 2009
    westminster, md
    We just got a shipment of a pair of pilgrim geese from Holderreads last week. They are just lovely.

I am thinking about adding a couple of grey runners to our spring order... [​IMG]

10. sandspoultry

sandspoultry Everybody loves a Turkey

Feb 10, 2008
    Eastern NC
    Quote:This is our pair that came last year from Holderreads:

[​IMG]

They are beautiful.
    Sharon

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by