I put them in wrong side up

Sep 18, 2020
It's day 4 and I just realized I put them in pointy Side Up is it too late to flip them? They are in one of the cheap yellow and white incubators. I have been turning them at least three times a day but I'm so worried they're not going to make it because they're upside down. Please help

It's day 4 and I just realized I put them in pointy Side Up is it too late to flip them? They are in one of the cheap yellow and white incubators. I have been turning them at least three times a day but I'm so worried they're not going to make it because they're upside down. Please help
You could try it! I just lost one of mine because I did the same thing but it’s day 4 so they yours may have a chance. Mine was close to hatching!

The eggs being upside down for a few days isn't a problem.
The problem will be not having at least one separately purchased CALIBRATED thermometer and salt tested humidity gauge in that bator.

You can NOT trust the temp reading that it displays.

I’ve bought two Govee Bluetooth hygrometers off Amazon ($15 each) and they were spot on temperature and within 1% on humidity. If you’re looking for inexpensive and fairly quick option for accurate hygro

Back
Top Bottom