I realized something about gray hair this weekend...

jossanne

Crowing
14 Years
Jul 11, 2008
Gila, New Mexico
I'm a brunette, and I'm starting to get pretty gray. It's coming in thick everywhere, but it's heavy in the temples especially. I was looking at that lock of hair last night, and realized something...

I'm not turning gray, I'm turning lavender! YAY!! Lavender's my favorite chicken color, so I might as well join 'em...

Awesome! I am not turning grey...I am turning auburn.
wink.png

I have two gray hairs (or lavender, however you want to think!
wink.png
) and I named one Kaitlyn after my older daughter, and one Emily after my younger daughter. And then I colored them cause I didn't want to look at them anymore, lol! Plus my kids didn't like the idea of me naming my grays after them. Considering they're the ones who give them to me!
gig.gif

I didn't admit to gray until one Easter Sunday when my purse was stolen at church. I was doing the police report and when the officer asked me my hair color, i said brown just as he looked up and said gray. He had the good grace to blush and I called it gray from then on!

Mine was called L'Oreal medium brown, but it keeps fading to this awful orange color. It only keeps the lavender hairs colored for a week or so, and then they're shining right through the dark again. So what's the use coloring it? It doesn't stick, anyway. I can deal with lavender much better than gray!

Mine isnt the iron gray so many people have, its a silver color. I dont mind that so not coloring it any more.
smile.png

Lilac? Now thats something I havent heard of before, but as its your favorite color, glad it works for you.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom