I really hope nobody has to experience this.

Luckily I only did a short stint down by Killeen. Apparently either an area, time, or year which did NOT have them. But they did have "waterbugs" and NOBODY IS FOOLING ME.. those are NOT waterbugs.

Now, if you've also lived in South Carolina and California, I'll have to start wondering who is stalking who. lol, Just kidding!! Ignore my idiot sense of humor.
Nope never done either of thos locations, apoplogies! I woulld have love to done CA. For me it was 12 years in Landstuhhl due to the nature of my job. Trauma nurses stay close to trauma for some odd reason.

Last edited:
lol, I figured there might be a reason in a name. California was pretty nice to be honest. I should have stayed there. Unfortunately my job was computer com. Tons of moving. Oh wait, maybe that's why they called us a "Mobile op"... hmmmm..... it's all starting to make sense...

lol, I figured there might be a reason in a name. California was pretty nice to be honest. I should have stayed there. Unfortunately my job was computer com. Tons of moving. Oh wait, maybe that's why they called us a "Mobile op"... hmmmm..... it's all starting to make sense...
So you were supposed to say in Mobile, AL? It isn't like computers were portable in our youth.

Luckily I only did a short stint down by Killeen. Apparently either an area, time, or year which did NOT have them. But they did have "waterbugs" and NOBODY IS FOOLING ME.. those are NOT waterbugs.
Speaking of "waterbugs" my wife had one of those beasts fly down her cleavage at midnight. She was less than impressed. And they aren't waterbugs they are giant frigging cockroaches! I have no idea why we woulld csll a 2-3 inch long and 1 inch wide roach a waterbug. They are fun however to feed to the flock.

We use a dustbuster vacuum to collect them up for the chicken. The flock gets really excited seeing us come to them with the dustbuster. No fear just bwak bwak bwaaks. Obviously, I never bring enough(my bad).

Last edited:
Speaking of "waterbugs" my wife had one of those beasts fly down her cleavage at midnight. She was less than impressed. And they aren't waterbugs they are giant frigging cockroaches! I have no idea why we woulld csll a 2-3 inch long and 1 inch wide roach a waterbug. They are fun however to feed to the flock.

We use a dustbuster vacuum to collect them up for the chicken. The flock gets really excited seeing us come to them with the dustbuster. No fear just bwak bwak bwaaks. Obviously, I never bring enough(my bad).
:lau

To explain ad nauseum, it is a right lower flank pain and burns for hours. I hope you never get this. To be honest the pain is more frontal than rear so it isn't flank pain.

I can ony tell you fajitas can hurt.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom