I really need to know what this is(FOUND OUT WHAT IT IS)

thanks everyone. I dont have possums here.Thank god for that. I have set so many different types of traps. And different baits it isnt funny. Including a leg trap. I dont like them. but i was desperate. Still nothing. IT will take babies to its home.Where ever that is. It has eatens heads of the birds and orgins and left the rest.
barnie.gif
Really weird. I have never seen it. My jack russell has kill lots of mice in the coop. But this we cant ....My hubby says that this saturday if there is nothing going on. Him and the jack russel is going to sit in the barn when it is dark and wait. He has a laser pointer on the bb gun. If it small enough it will kill it. We also have a 22 . but i dont want it out unless it really has to. WE really do not know what it is. Would A rat do this?It is really pissy me off.
somad.gif
:mad:

Last edited:
Hmm I've got a similar thing going on in my barn too. Although I think my holes are smaller than yours. I'm thinking I have rats but have never seen one or caught one to confirm it. Let me know when you find a solutions so I can use it.
big_smile.png

All I can say is.......Game Cam. You will know the next morning exactly what the critter is. Trust me, games cams pay for themselves in one night. You can try flour for tracks and keep trying traps ect. but if you put up a gam camera you will truly have answers and know what direction to move in.

Back
Top Bottom