I REALLY REALLY REALLY need help!!!!!!

Quote:
Absolutely impossible to figure out if you don't whatch or read the tutorials, and i can't store all of that infoe, thats why i'm hiring. if you use tutoials is average confusing

Thank you!
big_smile.png

Hmm... I might have to download it. I'm about ready to try something harder than image editing...
hmm.png

Quote:
Absolutely impossible to figure out if you don't whatch or read the tutorials, and i can't store all of that infoe, thats why i'm hiring. if you use tutoials is average confusing

Thank you!
big_smile.png

Hmm... I might have to download it. I'm about ready to try something harder than image editing...
hmm.png

ok! thanks for the help! since you do a lot of image editing, you will do textures, tell me when you download, i will send you a chick character to put a texture on.

Quote:
Thank you!
big_smile.png

hmm.png

ok! thanks for the help! since you do a lot of image editing, you will do textures, tell me when you download, i will send you a chick character to put a texture on.

Sorry, I'm still probably not going to help. Video games are waaay beyond me.
tongue.png

If I can't get blender to work, is there anything else I can do?
big_smile.png
I will try again tomorrow and it might work.

Last edited:
Quote:
hmmmmmmmmm i'm not sure... its too early to make a page about it.... AHA! draw out what the sexing room should look like (its a small hatchery, so not a big sexing room) once you make it, email it to me.

Back
Top Bottom