I REALLY REALLY REALLY need help!!!!!!

Quote:
Going to try on a different computer......
barnie.gif

Quote:
level 3?
lau.gif

level 3? yes you can help with that. you come up with a detailed idea, my few ideas i have on level 3 is your a 8 week old pullet/cockerel and you are in the coop. its fall, and you need to escape before winter. you must first escape and run into the woods, then you must find a roost. you live there for a while doing little missions such as makeing your place to stay unique. then after that you will go back to the coop and try to get a mate and to get her/him to live with you in the forest.

i know i got a lot of brainstorming done already for level 3 to, but think of a detailed version, include preditors, dangers, and food. but be mindful of me, because 3D modeling is hard!

okay, brainstorming done:

You have to help yourself and your friends get out of the coop, but if the farmer catches you, your going to be a digested chicken in a human's stomach. then you have to start over...
tongue.png

once you get out of the coop, you and your friends have to go far into the forest, dodging wolves. once you get caught by a wolf, you die and start over at the beginning of the forest. There are checkpoints in the forest that if you pass them, you get to
restart there instead of starting over when you die. once you find the perfect place to nest, try to make a home with your friends and rest there. the next day is level 4, where you find a mate and have chicks, when your chicks grow up, they add to your score, the Top scorers on the leaderboard will have the chance to have more chicks. you also have minigames (watching eggs, defending against wolves, playing with friends, etc.) and dangers. (helping a chick, chicken trap, etc.)

how'd that sound?

Quote:
level 3? yes you can help with that. you come up with a detailed idea, my few ideas i have on level 3 is your a 8 week old pullet/cockerel and you are in the coop. its fall, and you need to escape before winter. you must first escape and run into the woods, then you must find a roost. you live there for a while doing little missions such as makeing your place to stay unique. then after that you will go back to the coop and try to get a mate and to get her/him to live with you in the forest.

i know i got a lot of brainstorming done already for level 3 to, but think of a detailed version, include preditors, dangers, and food. but be mindful of me, because 3D modeling is hard!

You have to help yourself and your friends get out of the coop, but if the farmer catches you, your going to be a digested chicken in a human's stomach. then you have to start over...
tongue.png

once you get out of the coop, you and your friends have to go far into the forest, dodging wolves. once you get caught by a wolf, you die and start over at the beginning of the forest. There are checkpoints in the forest that if you pass them, you get to
restart there instead of starting over when you die. once you find the perfect place to nest, try to make a home with your friends and rest there. the next day is level 4, where you find a mate and have chicks, when your chicks grow up, they add to your score, the Top scorers on the leaderboard will have the chance to have more chicks. you also have minigames (watching eggs, defending against wolves, playing with friends, etc.) and dangers. (helping a chick, chicken trap, etc.)

how'd that sound?

its sounds, good, but there are quite a few things that i think should be different, i like the idea of when ever you get caught and die you start over, but i was thinking that your in a suburban neighboor hood, and i think coyotes should be better than wolves, because coyotes are much more common and widespread. i have some plans for level 4, and i think we should keep the moving the whole flock then, out first its just you, and then your mate. these levels are like the chaptors on wolfquest, if we had to make a bunch of levels all after another before releasing the game, it'll take years.

Quote:

tongue.png

how'd that sound?

its sounds, good, but there are quite a few things that i think should be different, i like the idea of when ever you get caught and die you start over, but i was thinking that your in a suburban neighboor hood, and i think coyotes should be better than wolves, because coyotes are much more common and widespread. i have some plans for level 4, and i think we should keep the moving the whole flock then, out first its just you, and then your mate. these levels are like the chaptors on wolfquest, if we had to make a bunch of levels all after another before releasing the game, it'll take years.

sorry, that kinda got rid of your whole idea, but the more reviseing the better!

Quote:

tongue.png

how'd that sound?

yah, coyotes are okay, but how about foxes?

how about a city? bunch of cars could run you over, raccoons, PEOPLE...

hunters? they could try to shoot you.
hmm.png

i want there to be a leaderboard, then if you are at the top of the leaderboard, you get a chance to have about 20 babies. there are consequences too, eggs could die, your mate could die, etc.
i like it better when you could invite friends in your forest, for example:

Chickensrock9 says: Chickensrock9 wants to invite you to his forest to help fight raccoons and find food! yes or no?

Chickenrandomness responds: yes, i would like to.

Chickensrock9 says: come to my forest here: link to forest here

Chickenrandomness says: i have joined your forest and shall now help you.

to return home there should be a button in the bottom left corner with a house on it, if you click it, it takes you back to your forest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:

hmm.png

i want there to be a leaderboard, then if you are at the top of the leaderboard, you get a chance to have about 20 babies. there are consequences too, eggs could die, your mate could die, etc.

Chickensrock9 says: Chickensrock9 wants to invite you to his forest to help fight raccoons and find food! yes or no?

to return home there should be a button in the bottom left corner with a house on it, if you click it, it takes you back to your forest.

I LOVE IT!!!!!! all of it!!! we will do that! and i do like city better

Quote:

hmm.png

there could be a kind of currency? we could call it "CornCoins"

you get it by playing minigames. you pay CornCoins when you visit someone elses forest to find food, help chickens, etc.

you can find your friend's forest by walking there only, if you teleport there, you and your mate will have to pay 5 CornCoins. your mate gets CornCoins if she/he helps you with anything.

PS: are the mates computer players, or ACTUAL BYCers?

Quote:

you get it by playing minigames. you pay CornCoins when you visit someone elses forest to find food, help chickens, etc.

you can find your friend's forest by walking there only, if you teleport there, you and your mate will have to pay 5 CornCoins. your mate gets CornCoins if she/he helps you with anything.

currency is a nono. way tooooooooo hard!

and i'm not sure about the mate yet, most likely computer contolled, but then again, i don't know hw to program it to do stuff like that...

Quote:

and i'm not sure about the mate yet, most likely computer contolled, but then again, i don't know hw to program it to do stuff like that...

it would be weird if we actually had to use BYCers as a mate...
sickbyc.gif

Quote:

it would be weird if we actually had to use BYCers as a mate...
sickbyc.gif

i know but we might not have a choice, unless someone's good at programing

Back
Top Bottom