I regret my post in the Heat of the Moment...Thank you for your help

OkMuscovies

Hatching
11 Years
Aug 19, 2008
Hennessey Area
I want to say thanks to everyone for your thoughts, prayers, and suggestions. I woke up this morning to find several neighbors and friends cleaning up the mess the dogs left on my property yesterday. They brought tools and supplies and mended, (improved) many of the pens with new welded wire around the outside and sheep and hog pannels steaked to the ground with 11 inch rods in the runs. I wrote my post last night in the heat of the moment and needed to vent before I exploded. After a long night and a day filled with love and kindness shown by my BYC family, friends, and neighbors I have decided to re think some of my down sizing, I admit I could thin down a little. I have agreed to sell 1 of the bators and a hatcher (Thanks Jan) and a few of the wateres and feeders I will pm you going down the list in order received. I have decided to keep what few birds I have left especially the muscovies (I don't want to have to change my user name) they are what got me into the birds. I know eventually I will be able to find new birds and build back up, not quite as large of scale just big enough to keep me grounded. Your fellow bird nut FOR EVER, OKmuscovies aka Jay

clap.gif
Good I'm happy to hear it.

SO glad to hear it. You must have really great friends and neighbors who care about you and your flock! I'm happy you are going to keep your birds and I'm sure they are too!!!

GOD BLESS YOU BRO--- SOUNDS LIKE A BAD YEAR! GLAD TO SEE YOU'VE RECONSIDERED. GOT A SHOTGUN? I HOPE SO. ANYWAYS THANK GOD FOR GOOD FOLKS NEARBY. I HOPE YOUR LUCK CHANGES.

GIT-R-DONE!

Great news and great friends and nieghbors. glad to hear your hangin tough.

AL

Back
Top Bottom