I saw a man beat his dog! Help!

we have a neighbor like this and the police tell us to just keep reporting him and asked us to try to get video footage if possible

they have gone through three (or more) young dogs since we moved here, 4 yrs ago. all of which have ended up with a leg that is messed up.

of course, he treats his children and wife the same way. really, it is more sad than anything.

i keep my eyes and ears open and pray a lot. when anything starts up, i make the call....

hello, 911, it's me AGAIN.

we do the best we can and leave it in God's hands.

If you take the dog he'll just get another one. Try your best to get the dog away from him legally. Write statements for the police and animal control. You said "we," so anybody who witnessed this needs to also write statements. Please keep at it. Maybe the authorities can prevent the ass from having another dog.

Think about this - if he treats his pets like that in front of witnesses, what goes on when you can't see?
somad.gif

Sorry, this may not be "right" but I would try to take the dog and bring him to a shelter FAR away from him! POOR THING! I can't stand that when people take out their anger at their pets! I would steal that dog in a second if I were there and he were outdoors alone. I would not be able to help myself!

The second sad thing is I only went out there to look at the horse and my mom would never let me steal a dog! Wait she wouldn't let me steal anything! If I go and look at the horse again I'm taking my camera.

barnie.gif
those type of people are what make my job the hardest!!!
he.gif
I work for the local Sheriff's office and part time for the MOHS and reporting to the athorities is about the most you can do. If nay of this :thun
somad.gif
:rant guy's neighbors have seen this behavor happen now and in the past they can make statements to that if they are willing to get involved and help the poor dog. Just try to keep an eye on the situation and reort any further abuse that you or anyone else sees. Unfortunaly someone intervening and taking the dog will only make it harder for law enforement and Humane Society to get a case made to go to court with.

As so many stated that this is just the begining of abusing humans. We just recently took a man to DOC ( Dept of Corrections) for murdering his wife. He had been charged with many counts of animal abuse for 10 years in IL then he moved here and with in a year we had several counts charged and through our courts. He had just been released from IL courts 3 days before he drown his wife in the pond. It starts with animals and keeps going if not stopped.
somad.gif
:mad::mad:

So please just be on the look out your voice can be that dogs best chance.
Karan in MO

Back
Top Bottom