i set my eggs today 5-24-12 who esle ? :)

sheena85

Chirping
7 Years
Apr 11, 2012
Hart County,Kentucky
Well i set my 3 little eggs today
yippiechickie.gif
......with lol one unanswered qusetion :(
On day 18 do i take the eggs out of turner and place the on the rack or wait till they hatch ????? Please help.....well i have 17 days but now would be great to answer lol thanks ladies and guys lol

they are chicken eggs...the hen is a Cochin/wyandotte mix and the rooster was a Ameraucana...they will look a little funny maybe even cute idk but he got killed and she is laying left and right but want set :( so i figured i would give it a try with only 3 eggs so there want me but only 3 deaths if i fail at this.....it's my very first time....

I am seein some Vein's :) it's only day 3 i hade to check one because i was not sure if it was going to produce anything but it's the only one with Vein's so far cant wait till day 5-7
big_smile.png

yes it is ! one egg had a really bad smell to it and i thought is was bad so i busted it and there was a chick embryo in it...but i could not figure out why it smelled so bad ! it smelled like it was rotten !

I set 13 eggs I rec'd from egg swaps on 5-24-12. Bantam frizzle & silkie mixes I think. So far so good. Thinking about candling to see what is happening. This is my first inbator hatch.

lmbo ! mine are only on day 8 and i have already got some eggs lined up for the next bunch ! i have only 8 well 6 now lol in there at the moment lol....but my husband is like well i would wait to see if these hatch first lol

Back
Top Bottom