I sold my first dozen eggs!

rungirl

Songster
9 Years
Apr 7, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I put a sign out by the road and I got my first customer today! So exciting!

Also, I put an online ad out... http://secure.adpay.com/The%20Columbus%20Dispatch/5615256/clicknbuy.aspx?networkview=False&catid=Food Market&pcatid=Announcements&procid=702b8e39-ebb3-4dd2-9a58-ea98fc80b75d&region=1067

53442_img01340-20101102-1903.jpg

How much you get for them? I've sold 2 and a half dozen so far at $ 3.00 a dozen. It gonna take along time to get my investment back. The chickens are very entertaining though. Went back & looked at your add very impressive.

Last edited:
Congradulations! Isn't it exciting?!
wee.gif

FYI there are customized egg carton labels that I have ordered from Adozengirls. They were beautiful and add a nice touch to the carton and very reasonable. Just a thought.

Mary

I'm selling them for $2.50/dozen. Since they're still kind of small, so I didn't want to push it. I'm selling them from my office near Hilliard on the west side of Columbus, which is a suburban area. You just don't see fresh eggs for sale around town here! I figure at that price, they may pay for their own feed. If the demand picks up, then I'll re-evaluate! I was just so excited when the lady came to buy them. I told her all about them, probably more than she wanted to know! She probably thought I was nuts as she was driving away, but I was excited!
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom