I-Spy Fabric Square Swap----Sign-up Deadline--December 31st

Quote:
LOL .... too funny! Hey, that's another reason NOT to prewash, right?
hide.gif

Kidding .... I know ... yes, I did prewash mine!

wee.gif
When I was at the fabric store today, I saw a cute fabric with Cherries. So put me down for one more set and I will go back and get the fabric!!!
celebrate.gif
(If you will please modify your first page and let people know that they need 1 1/8 yard to get 36 squares!!! I am sure that all the folks that are already signed on have MORE than enough fabric to get 36 squares!!! -- I just don't want the folks that sign on at the last minute to find that 1 yard isn't enough!! Last minute panic is NEVER fun!!
love.gif
)

Cindy

Quote:
You have plenty of time. We aren't due until January. (I think. Right?)

smile.png
Right, CoyoteMagic was wanting an update on what kind of fabric I had gotten...and I still have not made it to the fabric shop..
th.gif

Oh yeah you have plenty of time. I was just wondering if you had picked a theme/Spy item you were gonna go with. Just wanted to make sure no one took the idea that you have.

I went to MaryJo's the other day and a swear I started to drool looking at all the possible I-spy fabric they had. Thankfully I didnt have the bank card and only $20 in my pocket that was already going towards somethingelse.

Coyote, I printed out the list and if I can I will go to the fabric shop this week I'll see if there's something else to get. I only have 4 good shops around here so it's hard picking but I would like to do 2. I have a new grandaughter I would like to make a blanket for. Well she's not new she was born in May but I havent seen her yet.
sad.png

I found this what to you all think? The pic shows about 7" of fabric it looks like I could get 3 or 5 bears in a 6.5 square. And I didn't even have to move my bottom to find it. LOL

7163_tn-fabriquilt11298631.jpg

Last edited:
Gin that is too cute. I sure hope that you get to hold that Grandbaby soon, I am so thankfull my 2 live close and if they move I am packing up to move as well. I have decided LOL but I only have the 2 from one daughter so that is easier to say.

I think I'll order it when we come back from getting out Christmas tree today. I wouldn't think it would take that long to come. I did see some monkeys on there to but they look a little hard to cut out. They may be to big. I'll think I'll order the Bears.

7163_wilmprints71596-342.jpg

Back
Top Bottom