I-Spy Fabric Square Swap----Sign-up Deadline--December 31st

#1California Chick :

Quote:
What size are the herb prints? You are going to cut 6 1/2 inch squares, which will be 6 inch squares when they are sewn to other blocks. Will one herb print fit in the middle of each square?

oh no, the squares are small, looks like 3 rows of 3 pots at 6x6- I thought that was what I was shooting for, a busy sort of pattern.​

Is there room for one more in the I-Spy swap?

I am Acre of Blessings middle DD. S he gave me permission to ask. Let me know if it's ok. I not that's ok too:)

Last edited:
#1California Chick :

MarlinchaserOh I thought you were gonna say glad Gin has [b :

A FRIEND[/b], but that wouldn't be nice so glad you didnt say that.
tongue.png

Marlin -- you aren't nice! And it is just the day after Christmas! Does your Good Will evaporate that fast??

Cindy
lol.png

What is this GOOD WILL you talk of?? Now if you will excuse me I have to go put another Lump of Coal on the fire, I got lots of it for Christmas.
wink.png

Acre'sGirl :

Is there room for one more in the I-Spy swap?

I am Acre of Blessings middle DD. S he gave me permission to ask. Let me know if it's ok. I not that's ok too:)

Got you on the list! Welcome to the group​

Quote:
Got you on the list! Welcome to the group

Thanks for letting her in ont his swap. I will let you know what the fabric is that she'll be using.....better yet she can let you know when she gets home on Tuesday. Well, if I find it first I'll let you know. LOL

Quote:
Glad to have your friend join us!! We need just THREE more to make 36!!

Oh I thought you were gonna say glad Gin has A FRIEND, but that wouldn't be nice so glad you didnt say that.
tongue.png

tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
to you to Marlinchaser.
lau.gif
And that's why you didn't get many presents from Santa. LOL

SORRY I forgot to say that my one and only friend thats in, is doing dogs.

Last edited:
WE ONLY NEED THREE MORE CONTRIBUTORS!!! (In the next four days!!!)

Anyone else have a friend, sister, daughter, mother, aunt that might want to get in on this action?????

At least they can see what 33 of the patterns are going to be!!!

Don't let your friends miss out!!!

Cindy

I got you again Dennis.

Sorry I haven't been around lately ya'll. Again fighting headaches. We believe it's a combination of blood pressure and sugar levels and are trying to get it straight. One of my meds (for hot flashes) raises my blood pressure and my weight so I have a blood pressure med which also raises my blood sugar but if I don't take the first med I sweat like a pig on a spit.
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom