I-Spy Fabric Square Swap----Sign-up Deadline--December 31st

If it wasn't for my templates I would be all cockeyed. And I took machine and marine drafting in school. You would think I could make a straight line. Nope. Templates are my friend.

UH OH, don't any of you hold my squares up to your templates then...YIKES!
I'm off to shop for the next time

smile.png

Quote:
Oh don't worry. Somehow when using just the ruler and the mat I was consistently cutting 6 1/4th instead of 6.5 (mr saddi suggested it wasn't the ruler at fault either
smack.gif
). Since I'm not skilled enough to do any fussy piecing I can use them here, but I wanted to send in correct squares incase anyone needed a perfect square.

Glad they got there! I love the fish too, but DGD had to have a strip of bugs bunny to tie around her babydoll's waist for a belt. Guess that means she'll get bb in her coverlet when I make them.

I've got 3 people on this swap that haven't responded to repeated emails and PM's. I've got enough fabric to cover this one. May not be what they planned but it will be something.

I've got 3 other people that have contacted me and their squares will be here in the next day or so.

Just so those people who didn't follow through with the swap know, I will be sharing your names with others that do swaps and the mods so that they know why I won't be letting you in another one of my swaps.

Quote:
I sent extra, so I hope that helps out, to cover some of them!

That was a good idea kathy, I should have done that, sometimes I just don't think.
he.gif

Quote:
sometimes I just don't think.
he.gif

HEHEHEHEHE We all know that ginbart
gig.gif

Hey, Hey, Hey, what got you up off of your sideways chair.
gig.gif
Glad your back

Back
Top Bottom