Solved I spy something new!

Pics
Y'all are too funny!

That new section has been there for a while, so when I read the first half of this thread I was wondering if something might be broken because we haven't changed anything recently.:confused:

So, in the spirit of this new game, I did recently change something that y'all can look for :D

I'll give you a hint... It's in this section of the Forum

Originally from about 15 minutes South of E-town, I live about 20 minutes North of Hopkinsville now!

Used to be in E-town for about three years originally from Cincinnati went through a highering freeze here after college and went there for NICU nursing position when out of college at Kosairs in Louisville. Small world!

Y'all are too funny!

That new section has been there for a while, so when I read the first half of this thread I was wondering if something might be broken because we haven't changed anything recently.:confused:

So, in the spirit of this new game, I did recently change something that y'all can look for :D

Guys I just want to say I see nothing new. But I read the forums and articles frequently. You will have to spell it out for me. I swear you guys make this stuff up just for fun.

Y'all are too funny!

Thank goodness because I thought I was going crazy :lol:

I think I found your new addition ;)

Back
Top Bottom