I think I did good. Hardware cloth at .19 a sq ft

If I take the other items out of my cart (I'm buying $20 worth of muffin pans as well), the shipping cost goes to $9.95. I'm guessing you have to spend more than $75 to get the free shipping, since one pan at $9.99 didn't make free shipping, but two did.

Even if we just get the wire and pay the $10 shipping though, it is still much cheaper than I can get it for here in Washington!

Quote:
There was a shipping charge at CSN. I should have looked for the item number you gave, I suppose, but I didn't. There where about 5 or 6 choices of hardware cloth and I picked the 2x100 ft half inch stuff. It showed ten left in inventory, so when UPS ground for about 9 bucks was on the order page, I thought maybe BYC had almost cleaned them out already, and they put the shipping charge back on. The total was $68.41. I canceled the order.

For me it's not a problem. I don't need that much and .... well I've explained in last post.

EDITING to say:
I just got back from CSN. I searched your item number. It's the same thing I looked at earlier. I put one in my shopping cart and went on to order. Same thing. 58.46 for item, 9.95 UPS ground, for a total of $68.41.
I registered there this morning. Are you a frequent shopper with a gold star on your forehead?
lol.png

I ordered it from CSN this morning too, (the 36"X 100', .5") and shipping was FREE. I just checked again and it's still free. I'd call them if I were you to find out what happened.

I wonder if personnel at CSN are perplexed by the sudden onslaught ordering of HC?!?!

Back
Top Bottom