I Think I Just Got Struck By Lighting *update*

BirdBoy88

Angel Egg
12 Years
Dec 26, 2007
Maryland
I am at my parents house right now... and right before i was about to leave i heard thunder so i told my mom well let me go so i can make it home before the storm hits.. well my mom gave me trash to throw out on my way to the car and it started lighting really bad so as i was walking to the trash cans within 3 seconds about 3 feet away from me it got super bright and then the loudest BOOM and crack sound... and i drop the trash and froze and closed my eyes then my hole body went numb for about 20 seconds then when i open my eyes and look over the lighting hit a small bush next to me and my sandals were melted in some areas on the bottom and i was holding my keys in my hands and when my mom came out she took the keys out my hands and she said ( OMG your keys are hot )

I'm ok now i mean nothing bad bad happen to me but does that mean i got the shock wave from the lighting hitting the bush next to me?

Last edited:
th.gif

OMG!!! You're OK?!? (I feel sorry for the bush!)
lau.gif

Wow... what an experience...

Wow! Glad you're o.k. Look out, my parents had a friend years ago who got hit by lightening in three separate places at three separate times!

Mark, you are very lucky! I don't want to scare you, but you really should get checked out by a doctor and tell them what happened. Sometimes it takes some time for damage to show up from a glancing blow of lightning like that. Seriously, it can mess with your heart rhythms, etc. Consider going to the doctor soon.

good thing you had your keys! It must have grounded you.
I read about a girl who was saved by her nose ring.
The lightening went out that way and she was basically unharmed.

I agree.. go to a doctor. wow. I hate lightening!

Last edited:
Quote:
My mom said the samething so i'm going to stop by the health center on the way home and get check out
smile.png

Quote:
LOL i wish

Back
Top Bottom