I think I ruined one of my christmas gifts from hubby

Quote:
X2.. thats what i would do...

OR.. next time you are snuggled up on the coach with a blanket say "Gee... ya know.. that snuggie WOULD be nice right about now.."
Something like that...

I got myself a Kindle. Oh my goodness, is that the best thing EVER! I like it even more than I thought I would! I take it to work with me so I can read in my lunch hour, it always knows where I left off.

Yah, yah, a bookmark in a paperback would do as well. Nah ahh - you will still have the paperback when you are done reading it! Or a hard cover book... Over the years I have gotten so many books... Now it's just the Kindle... And yet, if I want, I can still keep the book... With others, right IN the Kindle.

Quote:
I'm so excited about it. I've already picked out the first three books I want to read! It's the perfect gift for me. I've read just about everything of interest to me at our local library. The only store to buy books at around here is walmart and their selection is dinky. I've wanted to read Dean Koontz's frankenstein series for awhile now, but our store never got them. Living in the buckle of the bible belt, our reading material is censored.
roll.png
I know he shouldn't have spent so much, with finances the way they are; but I'm sure glad he did.

The snugglie I'll find a use for.

I have one, My in laws gave me last year for christmas and I very much appreciate it, cause i'm always cold! My 9, soon to be 10 yr old son on December 20th, asked for a snuggie for his b-day. They may seem silly, but I think they are great!

Quote:
I'm so excited about it. I've already picked out the first three books I want to read! It's the perfect gift for me. I've read just about everything of interest to me at our local library. The only store to buy books at around here is walmart and their selection is dinky. I've wanted to read Dean Koontz's frankenstein series for awhile now, but our store never got them. Living in the buckle of the bible belt, our reading material is censored.
roll.png
I know he shouldn't have spent so much, with finances the way they are; but I'm sure glad he did.

The snugglie I'll find a use for.

Do they really censor the books? I know Wal Mart censors books, but don't you have any actual book stores? Let us know how the Kendal works for reading in bed.

Back
Top Bottom