I think I'm hooked?

LOL, why do you think we all have so many chickens?! I had the bator plugged in for almost 2 years straight...only unplugged it b/c I hatched a chick (son). Considering plugging it back in now that he's 2 months old...I think DH might kill me.
lol.png

I am seriously considering starting a new thread for Hatchers Anonymous...except that I'm not sure if I'm addicted, seeing as I can stop anytime I want. I just don't want to, yet, is all...yes...that's it...
duc.gif

Edited for epiphany:

Hello, my name is Lauren and I am a hatching addict.
hide.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

yeah it is very addicting. I think you should start a thread for hatchers anonymous lol.. Yeah I have 21 in my Hova Incubator now and Im like this isn't enough lol but theres hardly any more room in there. Im like okay once these things hatch (knocks on wood) and they get old enough to go into the brooder and then old enough to join the other chickens you bet your bottom I'm gonna get more.

Hubby is like okay then we need to get or build another really huge coop hahahahahahaa.... Its very addicting
smile.png

Hello, my name is Linda and I'm a hatchaholic.

I have 7 incubators, from a 3-egg R-Com, to 2 Brinsea Mini Advance AND 2 Mini Advance EX models, plus 3 Octagon 20 Advance EX models. All have eggs in them..... One Mini hatched 5 of 7 eggs yesterday and today, and one Mini Advance EX hatched the same, 5 of 7 eggs, same time. I have 10 little chicks (FBCM and Salmon Favoerells) in a brooder.

Plus six 2 week old chicks in another brooder.

Plus six 6 week old chicks in an outside brooder.

Plus 7 twelve-weekers in a grow out coop, just joined the flock to range freely in past two days.

And then there are the rest of the chickens in the main flock, listed in my signature paragraph.

I have eggs to put INTO those two almost-empty 'bators!

Quote:
You should!!! I am cleaning and putting my incubators away today and you would think I was burying my favorite dog, it's so sad. I really need help, lol!!!

Back
Top Bottom