I think it is time to strangle my cats........

Quote:
lol.png

yeah, i was told to keep a chili pepper on my plate, so when my cat would jump up to steal food, i was supposed to give him the pepper. this was supposed to stop him from begging/stealing.
he liked the chili pepper!

he used to steal the baked potatoes i had cooling on the counter. i'd hear a big THUNK, and go over to the counter, and he'd be trying to drag it outside. He 'caught' the potato, he wanted it!
He used to jump into the pan when i was cooking bacon, he'd swipe at me as i brought the fork to my mouth, and bite me when I wouldn't share my food with him. (which of course, i never did!)

it took me a year to get him not to do all of that. although, really, he probably just got tired of my screaming and crying. i think he just took pity on me. no way i trained him..
roll.png

cute pics, BTW. They look so innocent!!! I'm sure you're mistaken, I'm sure it was none of those little angels!

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh goodness no!!! Get more than one, in fact! I think everyone should have a cat (or twenty) and be just as miserable as I!!! LOL actually, I just can't even beging to imagine a home without cats.....they are worth it!!!
love.gif

You must be right, Marie66....NO WAY could those sweet little faces have done ANYTHING wrong (well, except maybe the eyeball eating Lucy!!!!!). LOL It must have been the dog......I am sure if I asked the cats they would tell me the truth!!!
gig.gif

Last edited:
I have two cats... and I know how you feel... Pockets is always on top of my fridge and other high places and if you are walking by when he wants down he jumps on your head... and tootsie is always bringing me dead birds and putting them next to my microwave(soo gross)

Last edited:
Oh your cats are adorable! Great pictures!

what a funny role reversal. Its my puppy that chews our cords. Bitter apple spray worked for me. I've tried the tabasco stuff but its a little messy and I never had any luck. but then I may not have been doing it right?

Good luck!

I used to have a cat that ate ANYTHING that resembled a string. Even tinsel from the Christmas tree! After a few days of scooping bright sparkly turds from the litter box I NEVER used tinsel again!!

I leave my cords budled up and wrapped in a rubber band. Just enough slack to plug them and the device together. Looks less like a string that way.

Callie would've been a charge corder consumer but got hold of a 'live' one. Got enough of a jolt that she hasn't touched a light cord since. But I don't trust her with the charger cords. She hasn't eaten the kid earbud wires though. Unless that's the reason the kids keep losing their earbuds....

I have the same problem with two of my three cats. Arlo has chewed up more power cords than I can count. DH spliced my prelit christmas tree four times this past year. I even bought cord protector stuff, he chewed on that. I actuall duct taped the power cord on the new phone in the living room.

Good luck and let me know how the tobasco sauce works.

Quote:
This is terrifying. Let me get this right, you painted your cats with tobasco sauce to protect them from "cat eating houseplants"?

Do you also paint small children who come to visit?

LOL...I'm sorry I couldn't resist!

I have 4 cats and they are all terrible. Everyone says cats are clean animals....not when they shed heaps of hair, barf on everything, walk all over every surface, and have smelly bathroom facilities indoors.

My dog is a bazillion times easier and cleaner and better behaved than these cats.

(I like them, I've had some of them for 15 years, but boy are they bad animals.)

Quote:
This is terrifying. Let me get this right, you painted your cats with tobasco sauce to protect them from "cat eating houseplants"?

Do you also paint small children who come to visit?

LOL...I'm sorry I couldn't resist!

tongue.gif

The government won't let me speak of my greenhouse experiments...something about non-native plants and national security.

Back
Top Bottom