I think one of my leghorn pullets is having an identity crisis

Quote:
My California White pullets also have combs developing at different rates. They are all girlies
smile.png

Quote:
yep, they're light browns. I named them Mocha and Latte, but now I'm calling the (hopefully) roo Godzilla. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he's a he! He's just so different from his little partner.

OH NO! I have these adorable little guys too, went 2 hours to pick them up and according to this I think I have 3 boys and only 2 possible girls. I did want a boy, but 3? I may be looking for nice homes for the other 2 as I have 10 lav ameraucanas that I have no idea what sex they are yet. That would totally skew the ideal male to female ratio as I plan to keep them all together. Your babies are adorable though!

I was given a white leghorn and as soon as they showed it to me, I knew it was a rooster. He just had that look, plus his comb was about the same size as your little guys
smile.png
I've attached a pic of him when I first got him, and one of him now... His comb is really getting big. He's cute though, he likes to sit on my shoulder
wink.png

27475_img_1990.jpg

27475_img_2174.jpg

Back
Top Bottom