I think we all have a new predator to worry about.. (youtube)

I think it was just yesterday that someone's cow killed one of her flock.

I saw a similar video on youtube a while back. Once I started watching the 1st video in this thread, I turned it off as soon as I saw the chick on the thread. That's just cruel.

sad.png
That is terrible! I did not know that cows ate chickens.

Neither did I... Nature can be cruel sometimes...

The title of this video should be "Cows Gone Wild" or "When Cows Go Bad" something like that..
smile.png

Just trying to make this not as depressing as it seems
hmm.png

Nature is unintentionally cruel. People can be intentionally extremely cruel. We have the ability to discern the difference between the two. That is what disturbs me so much about these types of situations.
sad.png

Last edited:
I did not watch any of these. This is why I do not allow my children on youtube. Also, the reason that this stuff is on youtube is because people will watch it...........

Wooooo... those were crazy! I can't believe that one with the ducks and the rats
sad.png
That was beyond horrible! Hmmm.... not the sort of thing I'd pass along in an email or anything.... but it's important in a way to see what is happening. If you don't glorify it, then it becomes a learning experience as to the human condition.

The one with the rabbit, eagle and cougar was most interesting! Imagine being there to capture that food chain on video like that! Amazing footage.

Back
Top Bottom