I think we got taken what breed and gender?

A Speckled Sussex and a Barred Rock for sure. Both female. Orloffs have cushion combs, muffs, and yellow skin. And Marans have white skin, not yellow. Some people really will say anything to get an extra dollar or two.

You all are so awesome ♡
Did I get good enough back pictures this time?

I am happy to hear people think the SS is a girl. We are 100% not allowed to have roos where we live. We were heartbroken thinking it was potentially 2 of our 5 would have to go. If little buff is a boy my SIL will come get him to live a pampered pet life. But we are attached to them already *sighs * pretty sure he is a boy though. :(

So anyone want to take a guess on age?

You all are so awesome ♡
Did I get good enough back pictures this time?

I am happy to hear people think the SS is a girl. We are 100% not allowed to have roos where we live. We were heartbroken thinking it was potentially 2 of our 5 would have to go. If little buff is a boy my SIL will come get him to live a pampered pet life. But we are attached to them already *sighs * pretty sure he is a boy though.
sad.png

So anyone want to take a guess on age?

About 12 to 14 weeks. The bantam cockerel is just starting to have visible male feathering.

I was thinking he had to be super young like the wynadote pullets we got from the feed store. He is barely bigger than them and they are catching up fast, and are both in that same age range.

Any thoughts on potential age for the SS or Barred Rock?

I was thinking he had to be super young like the wynadote pullets we got from the feed store. He is barely bigger than them and they are catching up fast, and are both in that same age range.

Any thoughts on potential age for the SS or Barred Rock?

Thanks
big_smile.png
The pullets are about 12 to 16 weeks old. Old enough for a bit of pink in the comb, but not old enough to be laying yet.

Back
Top Bottom