I wanna Peacock!!

Quote:
I see a great hitchcock film just screaming to be produced....
gig.gif

Screaming is a great source of conversation for these bird they need lots of room and love to run around they make great pets and beautiful you must respect their means of comuncation they may not like the way we ramble on constantly. THEY ARE GORGEOUS.
woot.gif
oh and they are verry nice animals i just depends on how you raise them ohhh by the way i have guenies and they are no problem and you need to just tolerat noise. by the way they make great watch dogs and eat snake i mean guenis do sorry.

Last edited:
Quote:
You sure that's not lamas you hear down the road? Growing up our neighbors lamas used to creep us out at night... They sound like crying infants! Really awkward!

How many creepy sounding pets are there??? I wonder if I could get a couple and hide them around till all the neigbors get spooked then move, I could buy some more land around me real cheap and continue on my farm adventures!!
gig.gif
heehee

I like that...we are pretty landlocked aound here too! I think the sound is cool, I think it sound lonesome.

When I was a kid the neighbors had some which would fly up on our garden wall (beginning early in the morning) and scream. As tolerant as my current neighbors are of all my other animals and their sounds I don't want to test their patience with free-roaming shriekers (not to mention the thought of some predator eating my very expensive yard ornaments that I can't keep corralled). Too bad, b/c a friend has some in the bator this month.....

Quote:
You sure that's not lamas you hear down the road? Growing up our neighbors lamas used to creep us out at night... They sound like crying infants! Really awkward!

No these are peacocks, they are so beautiful and the enclosure they have is Fabulous...But I couldn't have them in my backyard, these are about 1/2 ,mile away and I hear them loudly

I, too, enjoy the sounds of the Peacocks.

They sound lonesome to me.

My neighbors, on the other hand, would shoot me and the peacocks if I ever tried to bring peacocks into the neighborhood!

smile.png

Quote:
I'm going to have to google peacocks on you tube! .... They don't sound that bad
hu.gif
Haha

Ive been looking for some. Id love to have them and teh sound doesnt bother me. My grandfather had 10 or so. You couldn't get close to them but the looked pretty just wondering around. Ive got enough land it would be a nice add on. Maybe 4 or so of them.

Quote:
Goodluck!! I know I have seen people on here with them~ you maybe able to find those 4!!

I grew up listening to them and thinking thier call was a sad sound too. When I moved half away across the USA I never realized how much I missed it until a neighbor 4 blocks away got some. Once I heard them call in the evening I instantly got homesick LOL

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom