I want chicks šŸ˜« and these are my dream breeds! What are everyoneā€™s elseā€™s dream breeds?

Pics

EEforMe

Crowing
Sep 5, 2021
Northwest Washington, USA (near Seattle)
I want baby chicks SO bad but my parents donā€™t want to have to deal with the chickens when Iā€™m in college so their not going to let me get more :hit:hit BUT the year olds (which there are 4 of) are going to be around a lot longer than the couple of years before I graduate high school. So just let me get chicks lol
Hereā€™s my dream selection:
- porcelain dā€™uccle (1 female)
- dark Brahma (1 female)
- Easter Egger (1 female, 1 male)
- mottled Cochin bantam (1 female )
- ayam cemani (1 female)
- splash ameraucana (1 female)
What are yā€™allā€™s dream breeds?? AND what tactics should I work at to convince them in need more? :gig

Last edited:
I have a super long chicken dream list. Here it goes!
Porcelain d'uccle
Mille Fleur d'uccle
Dark brahma
Americauna
Easter Egger
Olive Egger
Cream Legbar

I have so many more on my list but I don't have it in front of me but this is just the beginning!

I want baby chicks SO bad but my parents donā€™t want to have to deal with the chickens when Iā€™m in college so their not going to let me get more :hit:hit BUT the year olds (which there are 4 of) are going to be around a lot longer than the couple of years before I graduate high school. So just let me get chicks!!!
Hereā€™s my dream selection:
- porcelain dā€™uccle (1 female)
- dark Brahma (1 female)
- Easter Egger (1 female, 1 male)
- mottled Cochin bantam (1 female )
- ayam cemani (1 female)
What are yā€™allā€™s dream breeds?? AND what tactics should I work at to convince them in need more?
Ah I feel ya girl! Itā€™s so hard sometimes to be a kid, and having to listen to our parents. Believe me, I know! Just remember that itā€™s important to respect our parents decisions, even if we donā€™t agree. I know that is WAY easier said than done!! But you have a beautiful flock already. Enjoy them! I know someday you will get more chicks, and be able to create your dream flock! A lot of kids would LOVE chickens, but their parents wonā€™t let them get any. Be thankful you arenā€™t one of them! But really, I know it is so hard to agree and understand with our parents. I do speak from experience, being a young teen myself!

I have a super long chicken dream list. Here it goes!
Porcelain d'uccle
Mille Fleur d'uccle
Dark brahma
Americauna
Easter Egger
Olive Egger
Cream Legbar

I have so many more on my list but I don't have it in front of me but this is just the beginning!
Thanks for sticking to my intent of this thread! I want most of those breeds as well!

Dream breeds?! I have to pick?! When I get my own chickens some day I am just gonna get the cackle surprise box. You don't get to pick what kind of bird you get or what breed or gender! Turkeys, ducks, chickens! Or I might just get impatient and just pick up whatever kinds they have at Tractor Supply. But I would like Silkies, Buff Orpingtons, Jersey Giants and Polish chickens.

lol guys this was just meant to be kinda funny and relatable. Iā€™m not pushing on getting more chickens when my parents are the ones who will have to take care of them when I move out and they donā€™t want to. Oh, and this:
AND what tactics should I work at to convince them in need more?
was a joke. Kinda like chicken math. Mostly I just wanted to hear all of your dream breeds.

Dream breeds?! I have to pick?! When I get my own chickens some day I am just gonna get the cackle surprise box. You don't get to pick what kind of bird you get or what breed or gender! Turkeys, ducks, chickens! Or I might just get impatient and just pick up whatever kinds they have at Tractor Supply. But I would like Silkies, Buff Orpingtons, Jersey Giants and Polish chickens.
Haha picking is hard!! They come in soooo many shapes and colors and sizes that itā€™s hard to choose!!

lol guys this was just meant to be kinda funny and relatable. Iā€™m not pushing on getting more chickens when my parents are the ones who will have to take care of them when I move out and they donā€™t want to. Oh, and this:

was a joke. Kinda like chicken math. Mostly I just wanted to hear all of your dream breeds.
Yeah, I understand. Sorry, I really didnā€™t mean to offend you at all! Believe me, I understand the struggle of being a teen. I can totally relate!! I am not Trying to shame you at all. I am mostly saying that I have had to go through the same things, and your not alone! Again, I am sorry I offended you, and you really arenā€™t alone!

Back
Top Bottom