1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I want duck diapers

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jendarwin, Jan 16, 2017.

1. jendarwin

jendarwin Out Of The Brooder

Dec 24, 2016
    Someone please help me ..!!! I'm staying in Dubai uae with two beautiful 5 week old ducklings.. since we have less outdoor space I badly need diapers for them.. I cannot find any shops here who sell duck diapers.. if you'll know any online sources who could courier me it would be great..

2. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
  3. N F C

N F C Home in WY Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Other than checking with the members on the duck forum, have you tried doing a Google or Bing search? Maybe you can find a pattern to make them?

Good luck!

4. QuackSpeak

QuackSpeak Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2017
    Hi @jendarwin , and [​IMG] !

I know that @kukupecpec sells them - here's her website: http://www.sewsammi.com/
    U can also PM her. I'm not sure what her policies are about shipping, but even if she can't ship to where you are, she may be able to help you find someone who can!

And yeah, 5 week old ducklings poop a lot. They are also a lot of fun! For the time being, you may be able to make a diaper out of a sock, depending on how big your duckies are...

Here's another link that will help you with that - https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/563787/made-my-own-duck-diaper-directions-added/10

P.S. If it won't let you click on the link to go to the webpages, you could just copy and paste [​IMG]

5. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Hello!
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to join the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC. Good luck with you ducks.

6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Try putting "duck diapers," in the search box or post on "show us your house ducks." Folks there should know.

7. jendarwin

jendarwin Out Of The Brooder

Dec 24, 2016
    Thank you everyone[​IMG] I have found few interesting websites.. il order them soon after measuring my lil ones size [​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by