I want to ask a question that has already been asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I fix my rooster?

I've heard that a couple times.
My response:
Why in the world do you want to fix a stinking rooster?!

And post bumping. When the owner goes *bump*... then about 2 minutes later *bump* and then 2 more minutes later *bump* and they keep doing it until someone responds.

Last edited:
My favorite?

"Why dont my chickens like me?" or words to that effect.
My immediate response: "Because theyre chickens. They really DONT like you... or me or anyone else for that matter."

Quote:
If you would polish your head with a cat what would you do with a chicken? No wonder your chickens don't like you.

I would never polish my head with a chicken, C'mon man, are you daft? Whats next, diapers on a chicken?

Quote:
If you would polish your head with a cat what would you do with a chicken? No wonder your chickens don't like you.

I would never polish my head with a chicken, C'mon man, are you daft? Whats next, diapers on a chicken?

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:

Well it would definitely not be a good idea to polish your head with an UNdiapered chicken!

Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom