I want to buy a new incubator next year , give me some input

conny63malies

Crowing
13 Years
Mar 22, 2008
Annetta Kentucky
I have a old 1602 from GQF. But the styrofoam is old and dirty. So since i will be getting back into poultry next year i want to buy a new bator. What options do i have in the less than 200$ price range that is made out of plastic. Should hold atleast hold 5 chicken eggs, more would be awesome. Which ones have preset thermostats, i had issues with my GQF

I have the Brinsea Mini Advance Ex and would highly recommend it. It does everything but candle them for you. It has a digital control that tells you the temp and RH%, 7 egg turner, and humidity pump. Just tell it what you want and stand back. I think mine was around $300 but if you get it without the humidity pump version, I think they run about $120 with turner and $70 without turner. (Believe me, that extra $100 or so for the humidity pump is well worth it. I can go away for a day or so and know that my humidity isn't going to take a dive or shoot up like a rollercoaster, it will stay where I set it)

Brinsea Octagon 20 ECO, so easy to clean, practically idiot proof (and I should know!) and even without a turner, an easy unit to work with since turning is as simple as turning the whole unit on it's octagonal sides.

Back
Top Bottom