I want to see the most CUTEST Baby chick pics (any type)

BLRW chicks!
wee.gif

chick.jpg

chick2.jpg

still haven't mastered all the abbreviations for the birds, what exactly is BLRW? they sure are pretty are they really bluish green like that??? if so they must go on my list! (shaking head sadly, it just keeps growing and growing)

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
That is a super cute BO chick!!
love.gif
smile.png

Thanks! She is a sweetheart! She is actually a Red Sexlink X Buff Orpington, but she did look 100% BO when she was little. I only knew what she was because at that point I only had Red/golden sexlink hens and BO roosters. I have now gotten some BO hens, so next time I hatch, I will have some of each, pure BO's and mixes of the two!​

Quote:
That is a super cute BO chick!!
love.gif
smile.png

Thanks! She is a sweetheart! She is actually a Red Sexlink X Buff Orpington, but she did look 100% BO when she was little. I only knew what she was because at that point I only had Red/golden sexlink hens and BO roosters. I have now gotten some BO hens, so next time I hatch, I will have some of each, pure BO's and mixes of the two!

Ah, I see. Still an adorable chick!
love.gif

Quote:
Oops! Sorry for the abbreviation!

BLRW = Blue Laced Red Wyandotte

And yes, they are really bluish-green like that! SO cute when little and handsome/beautiful when fully grown! You MUST get some!
wee.gif

Quote:
Oops! Sorry for the abbreviation!

BLRW = Blue Laced Red Wyandotte

And yes, they are really bluish-green like that! SO cute when little and handsome/beautiful when fully grown! You MUST get some!
wee.gif

Please continue to post pics as they grow.. I'm so anxious to see what they will look like when full grown... and yep, they went on the list!

Back
Top Bottom