I want to see the most CUTEST Baby chick pics (any type)

Quote:
What cute little Bumble Bees!!
love.gif
I have a Trio of Buttons. I did have around 30, but sold all of them but my 3 favorites off. Are the buttons in the 1st and 3rd pictures Blue Faced?

~ Aspen

Either Blue Faced or Red Breasted.. I havent figured it out yet. I think they both look the same! the little blond is a Silver. Im getting ready to get a few more next Saterday and these 3 hatched out 3 days ago an I have 2 more from my only pair in the incubator (my male decided to fly out of the brooder lastnight so we made a call back pen just now)

Are you getting eggs or adults? If I get anymore buttons I want: Pied, Silver Pied, Blue Faced and Tuxedos. Oh no!
th.gif
Have you caught him back yet?

~ Aspen

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
Either Blue Faced or Red Breasted.. I havent figured it out yet. I think they both look the same! the little blond is a Silver. Im getting ready to get a few more next Saterday and these 3 hatched out 3 days ago an I have 2 more from my only pair in the incubator (my male decided to fly out of the brooder lastnight so we made a call back pen just now)

Are you getting eggs or adults? If I get anymore buttons I want: Pied, Silver Pied, Blue Faced and Tuxedos. Oh no!
th.gif

~ Aspen​

The ones Im getting next weekend are adults about 1 year old. The guy said he had White, Cinnamon, Blue Faced, Silver and a couple others!! Im thinking about only doing White and Silvers (I just dont quite like Blue Faced their just too common). the babies in the pictures are babies I hatched from a batch of eggs I got from the guy who gave me my Button pair.. and no, not yet. I havent seen him since around 2:30 today and he was running from the house up the hill so we put the hen in the call back pen next to the tree we last seen him at.. Im hoping it works cuz she is lost without him! She just sits there and calls and calls and calls but nothing back.. I even took my laptop outside and put on a few button calls to see if that would work...

Quote:
th.gif

~ Aspen

The ones Im getting next weekend are adults about 1 year old. The guy said he had White, Cinnamon, Blue Faced, Silver and a couple others!! Im thinking about only doing White and Silvers (I just dont quite like Blue Faced their just too common). the babies in the pictures are babies I hatched from a batch of eggs I got from the guy who gave me my Button pair.. and no, not yet. I havent seen him since around 2:30 today and he was running from the house up the hill so we put the hen in the call back pen next to the tree we last seen him at.. Im hoping it works cuz she is lost without him! She just sits there and calls and calls and calls but nothing back.. I even took my laptop outside and put on a few button calls to see if that would work...

Oh, shoot! I didn't mean Blue Faced! I meant a different color.
tongue.png
The Blue Faced are alright, but I'm like you...too common. :_

Do send/post some pictures for me when you get them!
big_smile.png
Humm...how long has the male been out? Have you seen him at all?

~ Aspen

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:

tongue.png

big_smile.png

~ Aspen​

I will! He got out yesterday when I went to grab an egg she had laid and he's been testing me by trying to fly out a couple times but I caught him in mid-air but 3rd time was a charm and he got out... I seen him 3 times today, almost netted him once and DH almost netted him but havent seen him within the past 5 hours

Quote:
tongue.png

big_smile.png

~ Aspen

I will! He got out yesterday when I went to grab an egg she had laid and he's been testing me by trying to fly out a couple times but I caught him in mid-air but 3rd time was a charm and he got out... I seen him 3 times today, almost netted him once and DH almost netted him but havent seen him within the past 5 hours

Great!
big_smile.png
clap.gif

Yes, Angela my Pied Tuxedo female trys to fly out evertime I open the cage door.
roll.png
I really hope you catch him soon!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
Do you have water/food out in a cage? He might go in the cage for the food/water.
smile.png

~ Aspen

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:

Great!
big_smile.png
clap.gif

Yes, Angela my Pied Tuxedo female trys to fly out evertime I open the cage door.
roll.png
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
Do you have water/food out in a cage? He might go in the cage for the food/water.
smile.png

~ Aspen​

Well I gave up trying to catch him.. something tried getting my hen lastnight through the call back pen so Im not losing her just to try to get him back.. So I brought her inside and put the 4 day olds in with her and she took to them and acting like a mother which for me I havent seen in a Button (mine lay and run... they never sit on eggs) So I contacted a guy an hour away and Im going to pick up a new male and a few others.

Excuse the dirty tank windows

282178_152681658145189_100002100667846_324355_3076657_n.jpg

198798_152681874811834_100002100667846_324360_610423_n.jpg

223755_152681984811823_100002100667846_324363_4994636_n.jpg

Quote:
Great!
big_smile.png
clap.gif

roll.png
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
smile.png

~ Aspen

Well I gave up trying to catch him.. something tried getting my hen lastnight through the call back pen so Im not losing her just to try to get him back.. So I brought her inside and put the 4 day olds in with her and she took to them and acting like a mother which for me I havent seen in a Button (mine lay and run... they never sit on eggs) So I contacted a guy an hour away and Im going to pick up a new male and a few others.

Excuse the dirty tank windows

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...58145189_100002100667846_324355_3076657_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...874811834_100002100667846_324360_610423_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...84811823_100002100667846_324363_4994636_n.jpg

Glad nothing got the female! What a great momma!!
love.gif
Wish mine would do that!
tongue.png

~ Aspen

Back
Top Bottom