I was just checking the nest boxes.....

lau.gif
Too bad no video
lau.gif

Roosmom..You have to understand..I am sitting at my computer at work and am suppose to be working but I am soooo addicted to BYC that I sneak over to read this and before I can stop myself I am laughing so hard at your story that I have coworkers poping their heads up over their computers to see whats so funny (they already think I'm nuts for wanting chickens) So now I have to figure out how to laugh quietly at your antics...Thanks for making my day I loved it and needed a good laugh
big_smile.png

big_smile.png
No I do understand....I am at work also. And we are not allowed to be on the internet. But, dialup at home compared to highspeed? ya, i will take the chance and do the highspeed. Glad it made you all laugh. I wasnt laughing.

Oh yeah! Bring the cell HOWEVER make sure DD has her cell handy because DH is usally on the internet hogging up the phone and he leaves his cell in the TRUCK!!!!

Same with me at work too, you get addicted to this stuff! LOLOLOLOL
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

LOL, been there done that but never had to squeeze the boobies out the poop door!
ep.gif

My fiance, the ever poetic Alpha Roo, saw this story and I bet you anything he is thinking up a way to rig the door so I can't stick my finger throught it to unlatch it. I can right now, if it latches, I just have to stick my finger through the wire and undo it. Somehow I think my Alpha Roo will be there with his camera....
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom