i was wrong on their age

chickenbottom

Songster
11 Years
Dec 30, 2008
hollister, florida
From and including: Tuesday, January 13, 2009
To, but not including : Thursday, June 11, 2009

It is 149 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 4 months, 29 days excluding the end date

Alternative time units
149 days can be converted to one of these units:
12,873,600 seconds
214,560 minutes
3576 hours
21 weeks (rounded down) in 2 days they will be 22 weeks old and no eggs YET
barnie.gif

ya i am worked up on it just because i get at the most 2 eggs a day and sometimes 1 and or sometimes none i just really wanna start my egg selling buisness called HANNAH'S ORGANIC SCRAMBLERS

cute name! I want my new pullets to lay too-I have to wait for 2-3 more months-your lucky!!! good luck with your business=

I hear that some EE can take up to a year to begin laying. I hope mine start off slow otherwise my dw, son, and myself will be eating the eggs from 10 hens for breakfast , lunch and dinner. I sure do like the taste of fresh free range chicken eggs, but I don't wnt to get sick of them. I am sure I can find neighbors to help out.( I hope).

well like store baught eggs i dont pump my chickens full of unwanted products. um also my chickens food is all natural they dont get anything that i wouldnt eat myself which is going to be on the label also besided the food made just for them ive tried it lol ya sounds weird but yea i have. um also if they want to come see my birds they are welcome to do so since im only selling localy to my neighbors and its just in close range. but im not to sure how im going to really display that

Last edited:
I hear that some EE can take up to a year to begin laying.

WHAT???!!!! That is InSane!!! I have never heard that before. I hope mine don't take that long. Thank goodness I have a few other breeds mixed in just in case of a case!!!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom