I will not go to tractor supply.

Pics
Not sure what I will do when everything need feed but I will be strong if I am force to go into the local TSC, I will not buy more chicks...

Well I don’t think I will,
I hope I dont
Maybe I won’t..
Oh gosh, I've been saying the same thing for weeks now! Trying to convince myself to send someone else. :lol:

Ah yes though... I can't help but wonder what day do they mark down chicks to make room for the new ones? I have heard of some CRAZY low prices! :oops: Anyone know? :pop

Repeat after me... Must avoid spring chick days. Must avoid spring chick days. Must avoid spring chick days! :p

In all truth, though... they can hardly ever tempt me... already been there and done that with most breeds. :D

I did think for JUST a minute that I had become immune to chick cuteness (in other words exhausted and hardened from too many adventures)... but oh my, my heart melted and I'm in love again... with the Bielefeder chicks! :love

Hope your not FORCED to go to TSC, lol. :fl

Funny thing is I don't even need to set foot in a store to be tempted. I hatch and sell chicks and for some reason this time of year it is hard for me to do the selling part of it. I want to keep them all. :barnie
They're sweetest and poop the smallest for the first two weeks. I like the selling part cuz it makes more room for more new chicks! :yesss:

Not sure what I will do when everything need feed but I will be strong if I am force to go into the local TSC, I will not buy more chicks...

Well I don’t think I will,
I hope I dont
Maybe I won’t..
Its hard not to buy more chicks especially if you didn't get all the breeds that you wanted in early spring since the stores keep getting new chicks for several months Spring/Summer

Back
Top Bottom