I would like all animal lovers to see this.

I don't think that I can click on this link watch this based on everyone's replies because I will cry and be affected by this all day long with depression. It does sound heartbreaking and devastating.
sad.png

I had a very hard time watching this
hit.gif

I'm so glad some of his animals made it.
I wish there was something I could do for him besides prayers.
@debiraymond - You are such a good friend to do that for him. It sounds like he has a very good community rallying around him
hugs.gif

I wonder if you get enough people around here to send you a few buck or a checks or something to go toward rebuilding his home. Is that against the rules? I dunno, just a thought.

Truly heartbreaking. Please let us know if they set up something where donations can be sent for him to use for rebuilding. I can't send a lot, but I'd like to send something.

I can't imagine the heartache that he's feeling right now. Not just losing your animals, but having to leave them behind like that. . . . His ranch is destroyed. It's going to take a while before things get cleaned up. Keep us posted. I could keep the donkey until he rebuilds if he needs a place for him to go. Sorry, I'm not set up for goats. Wish I had more to offer.
hugs.gif

There is a donation designation at a local bank here. I haven't posted the information because BYC is not a fundraising site
tongue.png
But just so everyone knows, there is an account set up for whatever his insurance doesn't cover and many of us are going to help restock his animals once rebuilt.

Quote:
excellent news to know that he is getting a lot of support at least.
it truly is a sickening story,very difficult to read anything that involves animal suffering,wish was in the right country to physicaly help.
good on everyone who is helping out! we woudnt have that sort of community spirit here.

I'm so sorry to hear about this poor man. I couldn't imagine what I'd do if it were me. I'm so glad he has family, friends, and neighbors to help him out.

Debi, I saw this on KCRA news the night he was able to return to his devastated ranch, and it choked me up then.

I will be looking for the info on the fund in his behalf, probably will be able to google it fairly easily. Thanks for letting us know of its existence.

Back
Top Bottom