I would like to buy a couple chickens Cadbury breed

Hyroler

Songster
Aug 1, 2017
I would like to get a couple Cadbury chickens or any breed that lays chocolate eggs with creamy sweet inside.If you have chicken that lays solid chocolate eggs I'm good with that.Im not sure of chocolate laying breeds but they are pretty rare where I live.I have been searching Craiglist can't find any but I know they are popular somewhere because every store I go to has Cadbury and other chocolate eggs for sale.I know eggs just don't appear out of nowhere.There are chickens somewhere laying these eggs.

Here is my beloved Cocoa
Screenshot_20180329-103802_Google.jpg

And here's the culprit, caught on my game cam on the chicken coop stage.
Screenshot_20180329-103937_Google.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to get a couple Cadbury chickens or any breed that lays chocolate eggs with creamy sweet inside.If you have chicken that lays solid chocolate eggs I'm good with that.Im not sure of chocolate laying breeds but they are pretty rare where I live.I have been searching Craiglist can't find any but I know they are popular somewhere because every store I go to has Cadbury and other chocolate eggs for sale.I know eggs just don't appear out of nowhere.There are chickens somewhere laying these eggs.
I'm even interested in fertile chocolate hatching eggs.im guessing incubating chocolate eggs must be tricky.

Back
Top Bottom