IA here

lionkitty71---Barnyard mixes, I have EE's and my roo is a BLRW and I have 1 BLRW hen. I hatched out some babies 6 weeks ago. They are really pretty.

I have some birchens of various ages, most of them younger than that. Not many right now though. How many are you looking for?
Not more than 1/2 doz more right now. Limited coop space yet. Im sure Ill expand more. I think they are a nice looking bird.

I can certainly get you that many boys, but I'm a little short of pullets right now. Best I can do is offer hatching eggs or possibly a trio. I will have more to choose from later this summer.

I can wait a bit. I could deal with 1 rooster and a pair of pullets. That keeps me safe as far as numbers go.

Eastern Iowa Poultry Association is having a meeting this Sunday at 2pm at the Crawfordsville Community Center. Anyone is welcome to attend. It's a great way to meet fellow poultry fanciers and see what goes on behind the scenes at a show. If you would like more details, please feel free to email me at tdusil at iowatelecom dot net

I also have some white Ameraucana cockerels I'm willing to give away. If you are wanting to make some EE's, or Olive Eggers, these are great. They also may be show quality, but no guarantees on that. No charge for them, come and get as many as you would like. I think I have 5 left, someone came and got one today.

Nielsen6 I bet they are...I love my EE's.. I think they are so pretty... We are starting 3 other breeds also.. Had to make pens or all the breeds... I'm loving my guineas too.. Love to watch them around our yard..

Back
Top Bottom