IA here

I am in Forest city And have a few birds for sale I have Porcelian silkie chicks, dark brahmas bantams , buff barred cochins, shamo, and yokahomaha pair and chicks also. I have pics and prices on facebook. At Iowaboyspoultry

Hope everyone has been avoiding the flooding. and hoping summer is finally here. have not been on here in a long time, been busy with work and the critters. sadly i lost bertha my old barred rock recently she was over 8 yrs of age:( and also my 14 yr old border collie wrigley.
any swaps coming up anywhere?

Hello, I don't know if anyone can help me but I went to the Waverly swap this spring and saw a trio of mille fleur OEGBs. With our late, late spring in Minnesota, I really didn't have a place to put them so didn't buy them. I'm still kicking myself for not getting them or any contact info from the seller. I should have just bought them and found a place for them but I didn't and then later I thought I should have asked about hatching eggs. Would anyone on here know who this person was and any contact info about them. She was actually selling them for her daughter who was home with the flu. She was set up with a tent and had 5 or 6 bottle goats and , I believe, 4 trios of different colored oegbs. I don't remember if she had anything else there or not, maybe some pigeons but I'm not sure. Any info would be appreciated, thanks in advance for any replies.

Grundy center is having one june 30th. Actually you can go Saturday after 11 and stay the night. It will be held at the fairgrounds

I've been looking for a swap meet, so this excites me! However, I have never been to one before. Could you provide some more information? Hours? What to expect? etc?

Thank you so much!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom