IA here

If anyone is looking for Iowa Blues I have a trio and pair available that are just over a year old and laying. Also have lots and lots of started cockerels... good for the freezer down the road or someone's breeding program!!

I am actually looking for b antams cuz my back yard coop shouldn't really hav more than 2 full size chickens in it but...how r the iowa blues we hav a fenced in back yard would they end up in my neighbors yard...

I am actually looking for b antams cuz my back yard coop shouldn't really hav more than 2 full size chickens in it but...how r the iowa blues we hav a fenced in back yard would they end up in my neighbors yard…
Mine like a lot of space and are pretty adventurous. I know people that keep them in town though and haven't had problems. If you have a tall enough fence or one they can't perch on, they will likely stay home.

I got my chickens! Thank you Mr and Mrs chicken

Very happy to have found them such a good home. I know you will fall in love with those Buff Brahma pullets. They are little sweethearts even though a bit tough to rodeo in a long pen!
And if you ever want to have some of your own chicks, I can rent you a roo for a weekend!

Very happy to have found them such a good home.  I know you will fall in love with those Buff Brahma pullets.  They are little sweethearts even though a bit tough to rodeo in a long pen!
And if you ever want to have some of your own chicks, I can rent you a roo for a weekend!
wow thats awesome thank u

Received my premium check today from the State Fair and to my surprise, I did have the Champion and Reserve in the light duck category!
It just is not a class they give an award for or someone made a mistake? Happy anyway!
So Kari, you and I should hold our heads high this year! Woo Hoo!!!!

Received my premium check today from the State Fair and to my surprise, I did have the Champion and Reserve in the light duck category!
It just is not a class they give an award for or someone made a mistake? Happy anyway!
So Kari, you and I should hold our heads high this year! Woo Hoo!!!!
Got mine too! It certainly paid for my gas anyway! Guess the fair doesn't care if Iowa Blues are an APA breed or not
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom