IA here

Quote:
So I will get something for Christmas!
big_smile.png
That lump of coal business is getting old............

Last edited:
Good Luck to those of you getting ready to be blasted by the snow again
hmm.png

We are part of the same storm warning down here in Des Moines but are only looking at about 1 1/2 inches - so its not too bad.

I found a good use for the puppies - they have discovered chasing each other around and around and around the coop. It makes a nice path for the chickens and I don't have to shovel it.

Every once in a while Sparky figures out to stop and turn the other way. It's the only way he can catch Tucker because he is too fast. Otherwise Tucker laps him.
wink.png

Quote:
LOL! luv it
big_smile.png

I use our big farm dog that way too, sort of... I let him out first thing in the morning and he darts down the side walk, and back up to the house, down the side walk and back up to the house, he sometimes rolls over on the porch and it clears enough of a path to get the shovel from the garage without stepping in the deep snow .

Quote:
I thought this was for this morning. However, I just looked out the window and it is SNOWING AGAIN! Bah Hum Bug indeed.

Same here - I thought "Phew" we got away with only 1/2 an inch and then when I left work - well you know what you saw out your window...

I'm so torked because I was working just blocks form the feed store today so I was going to grab some extra feed and dog food, but then I forgot my bank card
sad.png

I don't carry a purse on sub jobs because there is not always a place to store it and I have worked in some schools where it is sad to say, you cannot trust the families that come in and out
roll.png

Now I will just have to run over there tomorrow - I took a job on the other side of town BOO! (But it is a nice school and an easy peasy job)

Snow is not my friend! Spent several hours shoveling what looked like 4-5 inches of snow today. Just a little bit left to do. My neighbor surprised me and plowed out our driveway. He's such a sweety.

Quote:
I thought this was for this morning. However, I just looked out the window and it is SNOWING AGAIN! Bah Hum Bug indeed.

Same here - I thought "Phew" we got away with only 1/2 an inch and then when I left work - well you know what you saw out your window...

I'm so torked because I was working just blocks form the feed store today so I was going to grab some extra feed and dog food, but then I forgot my bank card
sad.png

I don't carry a purse on sub jobs because there is not always a place to store it and I have worked in some schools where it is sad to say, you cannot trust the families that come in and out
roll.png

Now I will just have to run over there tomorrow - I took a job on the other side of town BOO! (But it is a nice school and an easy peasy job)

Back
Top Bottom