IA (incubators anonymous) September Hatches?

I've been wondering the same thing! I'm going to put my straight in the incubator this time with the turner off and see if it make any difference.
I do think that is why I had so many early quitters the first time. I also received an email from the vendor to place the eggs into the incubator right away without turning, and let the settling time be part of the incubation time, not in addition to.

I received the eggs! I ordered 12 and got 2 extras: 3 OE, 3 EE, 3 SBEL, 2 AMF, 1 BM, 1 BCM, and 1 GM.

Attachments

• 082418MPC.jpg
    082418MPC.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 8
...to place the eggs into the incubator right away without turning, and let the settling time be part of the incubation time, not in addition to.
Ok...I'll do this as well. I have exactly 14 eggs coming, all Bielefelders. They chould be here tomorrow, but probably Monday. Should be interesting... I had 7 hatch out of 19 first time. Would be nice to up that %.

Gorgeous eggs Jules!
I received the eggs! I ordered 12 and got 2 extras: 3 OE, 3 EE, 3 SBEL, 2 AMF, 1 BM, 1 BCM, and 1 GM.
Love Bielefelders! I think I only got 2 last hatch. She was using Welsummers to make Sage Eggers and I have a hard time telling them apart right now. My 3 week Bielefelder cockerel taught all the other chicks how to roost. I'm going to try hatching some more of them in the Spring.
Ok...I'll do this as well. I have exactly 14 eggs coming, all Bielefelders. They chould be here tomorrow, but probably Monday. Should be interesting... I had 7 hatch out of 19 first time. Would be nice to up that %.

Back
Top Bottom