IB pied cock yo IB WE hen

egelvez

Chirping
5 Years
Feb 28, 2016
Hi guys.

If i breaf an IB pied Male x IB WE hen
How Will be the offsprings

This Is the picture of the hen. It Is a WE? Or it's another mutation.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG-20210505-WA0199.jpg
    IMG-20210505-WA0199.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 24
That is a nice full WE hen meaning she carries two copies of the WE gene. Your paring is going to depend on what else the Pied cock carries besides Pied. He is carrying one copy of Pied and one copy of White for sure. I think they will produce 25/50/25 White, Pied, and Split Pied WE, (SP?). I am not positive but you will make a few variations all carrying white genetics.

That is a nice full WE hen meaning she carries two copies of the WE gene. Your paring is going to depend on what else the Pied cock carries besides Pied. He is carrying one copy of Pied and one copy of White for sure. I think they will produce 25/50/25 White, Pied, and Split Pied WE, (SP?). I am not positive but you will make a few variations all carrying white genetics.

Thanks for your answer.
The male Is only Split BS.
It's posible to get IB SP from this couple?
It's posible to get WE offsprings?

You will have better luck if your hen is also split BS, if you haven't bred her in the past you might get a surprise. Until you test breed them you won't really know, you have a lot of white genes, White, Pied, White Eye that is showing but they could be descendants of SP and carry more than what they show.

You will have better luck if your hen is also split BS, if you haven't bred her in the past you might get a surprise. Until you test breed them you won't really know, you have a lot of white genes, White, Pied, White Eye that is showing but they could be descendants of SP and carry more than what they show.
Thank you.
I have not raised with her I just bought her.
the point is that this female( and the other one un the other post)appeared spontaneously because where she was born they have only had IB for years and do not have any mutations.

You recommend that I put her to breed with the pied or with another white male that I have

Back
Top Bottom