Icelandic Chickens

Since Mahonri and Jake won't post any pictures.................I guess that leaves me to do it!

Here is the Kella pic of the week > >

I am so excited I ordered a fall special and could not figure out what this beautiful little roo was! I was pointed to your post and after research realized I have the start of my little Icelandic flock. I have some more ordered (eggs from one, chicks from another) and can't wait to get them. My little roo has a wonderful gentle personality..can't wait to have more!

Mary, I am sorry I mess up your blog with my comments. Every time I post, it makes multiple copies. I have no idea why. I click "submit," only once. Gosh, how embarrassing....

I got part of my new computer order today, and hope the rest comes tomorrow. Maybe the problem is my old cranky computer. Sheeeesh.... Sorry.

Not a problem. It makes me feel loved!
hugs.gif
It takes me all of two seconds to delete the extras.

I got him from Sand Hill Preservation center, and they don't list the swedish flower breed. I have a few more pictures, but they are not great! He does have yellow legs. Since I am still learning, how to you tell my color. I thought they came in all different colors and patterns? Thanks!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom