Icelandic Chickens

Quote: WHAT?!?

PLEASE POST THAT PICTURE HERE!!!

I would like to see it, please.

Okay, Daron, I'm trying this.....credit Backyard Poultry Magazine Volume 7 Number 1 February/March 2012 issue.

Daron has a chicken star. Oh boy, Diana the Diva is gonna be SOOOOOO jealous. She has yet to be published.

Last edited:
Boston with soon to be the largest U.S. flock.......Daron with the NYD Hatch Most Colorful Rooster AND nationally recognized cockerel............the BYC Icelandic group is really making a name for itself............and all thanks to Mary (and Stella's wanderlust)!!
clap.gif

One more for Dar! I noticed Dreki's "crest do" in this shot and just had to post it.....he's got just the slightest wave.....so suave..........
wink.png

Looks like Joyous will have the honor of hatching the first eggs with possible Dreki offspring. She will be setting eggs from Daron and from me in February!!!
celebrate.gif
Dar will be getting eggs for the Easter Hatchalong...only 50 days to set date!!
woot.gif

It was quite the lovely morning, all sunshiny and right around the freezing mark, so I went out to clean the coops a bit. I was telling the flock about all the commotion over Dreki (I did NOT mention Kathy's betrayal of Kella!
tongue.gif
) and the other two boys thought they needed a bit of facetime so here are new pics of them:

Of course, Audun could care less about facetime with people, he's got plenty of attention already...........
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom