Icelandic Chickens

Ravie, my guess is boy. He's handsome!

Sheriff Mary, that's what I thought I remembered hearing. I had never heard of them until you guys had ordered some. They look to be beautiful birds
smile.png
I'm really itching to get my hands on a Royal Palm at some point here.

Other Mary - how come your Icelandics lay in nest boxes and mine jump up to the shavings bag?
tongue.gif
Only a couple of my good girls lay in the boxes. Now the white (Dula look alike) has trained another one to lay in the shavings bag!
he.gif

According to Sigrid (through Mary), blues are rare. You should keep him and hopefully get more blues out of him.
If blues are rare, I should keep him. I have two blue roosters to choose from. Which would you guys pick?

This is Blair. I chose him for his crest, color, and the fact that he was one of the fastest developing boys.

~ ~ ~
This one is smaller than the other roosters and has been slower to develop, but he is undisputably blue. I like his comb.

Why don't you keep both until they mature a little more? That way if one turns out to be a big jerk, you'll have a back up. They are both beautiful and who ever you decide to keep will make gorgeous offspring.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom