Icelandic Chickens

Sorry to hear about your cancellation. There are many reputable dealers out there but most are booked up already. All of my eggs and birds come from Whippoorwill Farms. David Grote is an honest man and has some beautiful birds. There is a group on Facebook" Icelandic chickens". Thee is a list on the page with all known American breeders. Best of luck!!!

Thank you for the recommendation and tip on the facebook group. I had no idea there is one and have put in a membership request. :) Much appreciated!!

Hmmm, it's just about time to start setting eggs. I hope my girls start laying again with all of the extra field trips and treats they're getting. I really want to put my SC roo in with them and get some chicks. The mottling on his breast is very pronounced, now that he's a couple of years old. Yes, please!

Hmmm, it's just about time to start setting eggs. I hope my girls start laying again with all of the extra field trips and treats they're getting. I really want to put my SC roo in with them and get some chicks. The mottling on his breast is very pronounced, now that he's a couple of years old. Yes, please!
We need to see pictures. Yes, please!

It is cold but the pullets are all laying (except Haela who is only 3 1/2 months old). Here is Happ trying to stay warm in the sunshine.

Anyone in California, in need of some icelandic cockerels?! My chicks are from whippoorwill farm. Out of 8 eggs, I hatched out 2 pullets and 5 cockerels! Lol
they are 7 wks tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom