Icelandic Chickens

Just popping in to say hi to fellow Icelandic chick lovers. We have a small backyard flock (no roosters allowed) of four chicks hatched on June 8th, amongst them 2 Icies. Their names are Haukur and Lissi. They also have a RIR and PR friend, called Marta and Betty :)

Haukur and Lissi
Haukur doing her hawk thingie
Bad*** mohawk Lissi

Last edited:
Just popping in to say hi to fellow Icelandic chick lovers. We have a small backyard flock (no roosters allowed) of four chicks hatched on June 8th, amongst them 2 Icies. Their names are Haukur and Lissi. They also have a RIR and PR friend, called Marta and Betty
smile.png

Haukur and Lissi
Haukur doing her hawk thingie
Bad*** mohawk Lissi

Very nice looking group and great pictures!
clap.gif

I got a few pictures today.

The Icelandic Easter Hatchalong juvies are 4 1/2 months old.....definitely five cockerels and one pullet.
roll.png

Goa and her two chicks checking out the "sand coop" (five x six covered outside coop/run with a sand floor that I put them in for more room than their broody coop). They will be able to outside with the main flock next week and I hope to get better pics then.

Heppni and her five chicks in the chicken tractor.

I got a few pictures today. The Icelandic Easter Hatchalong juvies are 4 1/2 months old.....definitely five cockerels and one pullet. :rolleyes: Goa and her two chicks checking out the "sand coop" (five x six covered outside coop/run with a sand floor that I put them in for more room than their broody coop). They will be able to outside with the main flock next week and I hope to get better pics then. Heppni and her five chicks in the chicken tractor.
Adorable!!! Love broodys and babies together!

Back
Top Bottom