Idaho?

Yay for chicks Lisa!!!

I don't know anyone around here that has dorkings, but I also haven't looked very hard!!

Boy those are pretty roos, Michelle, how hard are they to catch?? haha I hope the calico/millefluer one is still around??

Bantam is a type, there are several different breeds of bantam... bantam cochin, bantam orpington, bantam ameracauna... and there are some breeds that are just bantams, like silkies and seramas.....

Yay for chicks Lisa!!!

I don't know anyone around here that has dorkings, but I also haven't looked very hard!!

Boy those are pretty roos, Michelle, how hard are they to catch?? haha I hope the calico/millefluer one is still around??

Bantam is a type, there are several different breeds of bantam... bantam cochin, bantam orpington, bantam ameracauna... and there are some breeds that are just bantams, like silkies and seramas.....
Yes, I have the calico cockeral in a safe indoor pen for the winter for you. He's a nice bird. Really friendly.

I found it rather coincidental that yesterday in the free Times News their urban homesteaders peice was on keeping your own layers. It was probably printing while we were at city council meeting. Great timing

I found it rather coincidental that yesterday in the free Times News their urban homesteaders peice was on keeping your own layers. It was probably printing while we were at city council meeting. Great timing
Yes, great timing! I so hope that the Council will vote your way. It's so silly to not allow laying hens......or pet rabbits for that matter. What's up with that?? You said that pheasants WERE allowed. ??? Silly people.

Does anyone know if there is a facebook page for this group?

There isn't one for this group, but several of the breeders on this Idaho thread have pages. I have a page called Idaho Chicken Hobby Hobnobbing that is a general chat and information type of thing. Quite of few of the Idaho folks (and beyond) have joined and post there: http://www.facebook.com/groups/445180078835674/

Back
Top Bottom